Due to the COVID-19 pandemic most if not all of the activities listed below have moved to Zoom cloud meetings or been suspended. Please contact the SIG leader for an update of when and how the group is meeting.
Below is a general listing of the various meeting times and places for our General Meetings, and the Special Interest Group meetings.
Due to library closures, the weekly assistance is now being offered over Zoom. You can schedule an appointment with a volunteer through the King County Library website. https://kcls.bibliocommons.com/events/search/q=genealogy
A volunteer member of the Society is available for assistance to anyone at the library. They answer questions and give advice about using the Bellevue Regional Library and about other resources in the library but do not conduct any research.
2nd Thursdays (except July, August, and December):
Monthly Eastside Genealogical Society meeting at 7:00pm.
Read about our next meeting here.
Here are the dates for our various Special Interest Group meetings.
First Fridays (except July, August and December):
- German SIG meets via Zoom. You can learn more by visiting their website at: https://egsgermangroup.wordpress.com/
- The Unofficial TMG Discussion Group meets. See SIG page for location and time.
- Legacy SIG Meets the 3rd Thursday from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (Note: This SIG may no longer be meeting.)
- Family Tree Maker SIG Meets via Zoom. See the Special Interest Groups page for exceptions and meeting dates
- The Italian Interest Group meets virtually 1:30-3:30pm on the 3rd Saturday of the month Sept. through June excluding December. Please request a link via our website https://egs-iig.com/When in-person meetings resume, they will be held on the 3rd Saturday of the month at the LDS Church (Relief Society Room) at 10675 NE 20th St, Bellevue.
DNA SIG meets via Zoom at 1:00 pm. If you wish to attend DNA SIG meetings , send an email request to Bruce Lee at email@example.com to receive the Zoom link.
- Computer SIG Meets via Zoom. See the Special Interest Groups page for more information.